Fam trips give selected agents first-hand experience of your institution – the facilities, location, teachers, etc. – to help them promote your institution accurately and with confidence.
Benefits of Fam trips for agents include:
• Better course/programme knowledge
• Improved destination knowledge
• Greater credibility with their potential students/clients.
2017 Fam trips:
English UK South West Fam trip – 6 – 11 September
This trip will visit ten English language centres in the South West of England: Bishopstrow College, Millfield School, Country Cousins, Globe English Centre, TIS, Riviera English School, Devon School of English, English in Totnes, IH Bristol and Living Learning English.
Trip includes accommodation, food and transport. Interested agents should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liverpool School of English Fam trip – 6 – 7 September
Trip includes one night in Liverpool, a visit to the school and tour of the city, fully hosted including meals and accommodation. The group will travel by train, leaving the QEII Centre after StudyWorld. Interested agents should contact email@example.com.
Chartam English Fam Trip – 3 & 4 September
Visit Chartam English | TSA English Colindale campus for their inaugural reception. The evening includes a murder mystery game, dinner, drinks and an optional movie in their onsite cinema. Accommodation is provided on Sunday night, with breakfast and a Chartam English workshop on Monday morning. There will be a coach drop off at midday on Monday to the Doubletree Westminster hotel where StudyWorld agents are staying. Interested agents should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Fam trip will be published soon. Agents registered for StudyWorld 2017 will receive updates by email.
For UK institutions/groups interested in organising a StudyWorld Fam trip
Fam trip organisers are responsible for the itinerary, duration, institutions visited and social activities included in the trip. They have full control over which agents to accept.
1. Send details of your trip to email@example.com
Please include the following:
– trip name, dates and destination(s)
– institutions to visit
– contact name and email address
– who is eligible to attend, e.g. agents from specific markets or specialising in certain programmes
– what the trip includes
– participation fee (if applicable)
– website link to more information or PDF document to download (optional)
2. Agents interested in the trip will email you directly to apply. You can choose whether to accept or decline the application.
Fam trips can be added to the StudyWorld website at any time though we recommend that trips are planned and published on the website before the end of April to maximise participation.