Here in the StudyWorld office we’re getting very excited about our new venue, and we hope you are too.
There’s been so much going on behind the scenes that we’ve been quiet for a while, but from now on we’ll be sending regular updates and reminders to help you make the best of our unique event showcasing the best in UK education.
And where better to showcase it than in the heart of historic London, overlooking Westminster Abbey and with views of the Houses of Parliament?
We thought it was time to share some photos of the rooms we’ll be using in our new venue, the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster, and also remind you of the fantastic experience we are expecting.
How much do you know about the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, StudyWorld’s new home?
- We think this has got to be one of the best venues in London for a big event like StudyWorld. Why?
- It’s in the heart of the city, in easy reach of Tube and mainline rail stations, and Government offices (and also London’s top shops, theatres and bars).
- We’ve got exclusive use of the best spaces in the building: StudyWorld’s meetings, exhibition and refreshments are all on one floor, with lots of natural light and amazing views.
- You will find it’s easy to catch contacts for quick conversations or follow-ups – no more missing people in stairs, lifts or corridors.
- Refreshments and food are supplied by award-winning caterers, Leiths, who are among the best in London. Our all-inclusive packages mean you can take a break when it suits you and carry on your meetings over an excellent lunch or coffee.
- Technology in the building is fantastic, helping you do business with easy access to the wifi, power and other facilities you rely on.
- It was built to do business, as a prestige conference centre, with everything you need under one roof.
We could see the possibilities as soon as we looked around the QEII Centre, and we can’t wait to share it with you in September.
Have not booked your place yet? Do it here.