This autumn we’re offering a free place at the English UK Marketing Conference to educators and service providers that book a meeting schedule at StudyWorld autumn 2021. Following your StudyWorld agent meetings, find fresh ideas and inspiration to take your marketing activities forward.
The English UK Marketing Conference offers a one-day programme of speakers and discussions, for anyone who promotes or sells English language courses. This year’s event takes place face-to-face at etc.venues County Hall in London on Friday 24 September.
What’s on the Marketing Conference programme?
The 2021 programme features a line-up of exciting digital, branding and sales experts, to bring us new ideas as we reset our marketing strategies for a new era of study travel. And we’ll be encouraging discussion among ELT marketers on how we can adapt to changes in student preferences and priorities.
- The science of Neuromarketing: plenary from Flavilla Fongang (brand strategist, author, podcast host)
- The new world of digital marketing: what you need to do and how (with digital agency RedLive.Media)
- Take the shortcut to marketing glory (with digital agency Disquiet Dog)
- Re-energising your sales approach (with Nicola Lutz)
- Greening ELT for marketers
Plus discussions sessions for delegates:
- Future outlook panel: Europe as a source market – where are we now?
- Does the marketing we do reflect the diversity of our sector, our students, and the UK?
- What are the important global issues students, and how do we adjust our marketing?
Here’s some of the great feedback we received from the English UK Marketing Conference:
“Great programme and an annual opportunity to re-focus and be re-motivated for our roles.” – Emelyne Burkhard, Celtic English Academy
“It’s one of the few marketing events that are based specifically on ELT and the pains and barriers marketers face within this field… both relevant and current, I came out of it feeling inspired and informed.” – Caroline Karakatsani, IH London
“Excellent talks, good range to choose from… useful for all kinds of school, including very small ones such as ours. All in all a productive, well designed and executed event.” – Alex Moore, Echo Language School
“Insightful and extremely relevant to the industry. This year I was lucky enough to bring my entire marketing team the conference – they all found it useful too.” – Eva Uddin, IH London
How to claim your free place
If you are an education provider or service provider booking a place at StudyWorld autumn, simply tell us you would like to attend the English UK Marketing Conference on the registration form.