StudyWorld now focuses exclusively on showcasing UK education to potential buyers and partners from around the world.
We now have three broad categories of delegate: education providers and suppliers (education exporters), overseas partners and buyers, and service providers. Overall, we welcome many more organisations to StudyWorld, broadening the range of business possibilities.
Buyer, seller, or service provider: which category is my organisation?
- UK education providers and suppliers: these include ELT centres, private training providers, independent schools, FE colleges and higher education institutions as well as publishers, assessment bodies, suppliers of equipment, materials, teaching aids, consumables, furniture, technology, ICT hardware and digital content. Also in this category are associations and stakeholders such as Universities UK, AOC, TVET UK, BESA, Training Gateway, Publishers Association, Study UK, British Council and DIT.
- Overseas partners and buyers: these include study abroad agencies, tour operators, corporations such as companies, HR and training departments, government ministries, departments and cultural bureaux, associations and stakeholders such as agency associations, British Council officers and DIT commercial officers. We also welcome overseas education providers and teachers attending to form partnerships or do business with UK educators, service providers or UK associations.
- Service providers: these include insurance companies, accommodation providers, shippers, and print and marketing specialists who work with the international education sector.
Please be aware…
- A small group of long-standing delegates, including UK exam boards, are now classed as education suppliers rather than service providers: please contact us on email@example.com to find out more.
- StudyWorld now solely promotes the UK education sector: overseas educators are still very welcome to attend to explore partnership, fact-finding and business relationships, but it will not be possible to book one-to-one meetings with agents.
Have we answered your question?
During the next few weeks we’ll provide details about how StudyWorld 2017 will work, including accommodation, packages, the programme, delegate categories and more. We hope to cover all your questions, but if there’s something you really want to know, tweet us @studyworldfair or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put the answer here to help everyone.