StudyWorld works for everyone, from the smallest organisations looking to buy or sell educational services, to major corporations and governments. We’ve created packages to meet the needs of the largest and the smallest alike, ensuring everyone gets a chance to network and make connections.
Can’t be out of the office for the full three days? No problem.
Want to proclaim your presence with a stand? No problem.
Want to create a pavilion, or simply do some fact-finding? No problem.
We’ve got the perfect package for everyone!
- Full detail on prices, including Early Bird discounts (before Monday 27 February 2017), English UK member discounts and special multiple booking rates are here.
What’s your perfect StudyWorld package?
Overseas partners and buyer (including agents)
Everyone is this category is welcomed to StudyWorld for the full 2.5 days at nominal cost, with hotel accommodation, breakfast on Tuesday and Wednesday, lunch Monday-Wednesday, seminars, appointments and both official networking receptions included.
There are two options: the traditional exhibition stand, complete with two delegates with use of Marcom eSchedule PRO to make appointments, or our new Networking Pass without schedule, available for a single day (which includes access to the Welcome Reception on Monday evening) or the whole event.
Education providers and suppliers
There are four main options:
- Meeting table (with one or two representatives: one or both can have a schedule): this is the recommended option for traditional meetings with agents.
- Exhibition stand (various sizes, with at least one representative with schedule and others with or without): the recommended option for raising your profile or as an event base for multiple delegates.
- Hot table with meeting schedule: this is a flexible, cost-effective option which allows you to pre-arrange appointments, meet up at an agreed “hot-spot” location, and then move to a vacant table in the “hot-table zone” or coffee area. This is available for one day (which includes access to the Welcome Reception on Monday evening) or the full event.
- Networking pass without meeting schedule: this is the most flexible option of all, for educators and suppliers who want to focus on fact-finding and networking during either a day or the whole of StudyWorld.
Have we answered your question?
During the next few weeks we’ll provide details about how StudyWorld 2017 will work, including accommodation, packages, the programme, delegate categories and more. We hope to cover all your questions, but if there’s something you really want to know, tweet us @studyworldfair or email email@example.com and we’ll put the answer here to help everyone.