We know quite a few of you are making preparations right now to come to London for StudyWorld so we thought we’d help your packing list along.
Here’s a few essentials:
• Comfortable shoes – with social events and lunches all included at StudyWorld, you’ll be on your feet for long days
• Your Marcom eSchedule PRO print out, to remind you about all your meetings – or, have you signed up to our new service, Marcom Onsite, which lets you fill cancellations and more at the event itself?
• Business cards (as if you’d forget!)
• Exercise kit (if you’re staying in the Hilton London Metropole, it has a lovely swimming pool and gym to help you stay in top form)
• A selection of clothes – the weather in London can be very changeable in early September and it’s good to be able to add or lose a layer
• Chargers for your phone, laptop or tablet
What are your StudyWorld essentials? Why not share your tips on Twitter at #StudyWorld?
Also, don’t forget to take advantages of all the extras we offer as standard. They’re all in the event guide you’ll find in your delegate bags – but here’s a quick reminder:
• Buffet lunch and seminar programme on Monday afternoon
• Full social programme on Monday evening – and a short reception followed by a ticket-only networking event on Tuesday
• Free massages
• Lunches, coffee and refreshments
• Marcom Onsite
We hope you’re as excited as we are about StudyWorld – we’re really looking forward to meeting you all!