StudyWorld seminars will take place between 13:00 – 18:00 on Monday 4 September and between 9:15 – 17:30 on Tuesday 5 September.
StudyWorld seminars aim to educate, stimulate and motivate the audience through the provision of practical advice and tips, market/business intelligence and inspirational content.
Proposals should be suitable for the following audience:
- UK-based education providers
- Study abroad agents/ partners/ buyers
- Service providers
Seminar lengths – Monday, 40-60 minutes; Tuesday, 45 minutes
Proposal deadline – 5 May 2017
Speaker selection will be announced by 30 June 2017
Please email email@example.com your proposal including the following information:
- Speaker name and contact information (email, telephone)
- Proposed seminar title (max. 20 words)
- Speaker bio (max. 150 words)
- Seminar description (max 250 words)
- What audience is this seminar of interest to (e.g. educators, agents/partners, all)
- Links to sample speaking videos