StudyWorld seminars will take place between 13:00 – 18:00 on Monday 4 September and between 9:15 – 17:30 on Tuesday 5 September.
StudyWorld seminars aim to educate, stimulate and motivate the audience through the provision of practical advice and tips, market/business intelligence and inspirational content.
Proposals should be suitable for the following audience:
- UK-based education providers
- Study abroad agents/ partners/ buyers
- Service providers
The length of the seminar should be 40 minutes for Monday and 45 minutes if you would like to present on Tuesday.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your proposal including the following information by Friday 5 May 2017:
- Speaker name and contact information (email, telephone)
- Proposed seminar title (max. 20 words)
- Speaker bio (max. 150 words)
- Seminar description (max 250 words)
- What audience is this seminar of interest to (e.g. educators, agents/partners, all)
- Links to sample speaking videos.
Speaker selection will be announced by Friday 30 June 2017.