One of the things that makes StudyWorld London unique is our post-event Fam Trips. If you’re new to StudyWorld, that means that at the end of the workshop you’ll go straight from your last meeting to join a tour of some of the UK and Ireland’s best ELT centres.
It couldn’t be easier. You choose the tour you’d like to join – they usually specialise in a region or a particular kind of course – and sign up as quickly as possible.
At the end of StudyWorld you’ll join the trip direct from the hotel and everything will be organised for you during the tour, including travel, accommodation and meals. You will pay just GBP 215 for trips within the UK. The length of the tours varies, as does the end point: some return you to London, others do not.
- For details visit the Fam trip page of our website. Each trip gives agents plenty of chances to see the UK and Ireland’s best ELT centres and get a better idea of what students would experience.
Agents find the Fam Trips really useful: recent feedback has included comments like: “Excellent – we have visited quite a lot of schools and the activities included were perfect to have an idea of the place.” Another commented: “We had enough time to spend at the schools and also had tours around the towns, so we can promote the destination as well.”
Others have told us that it was a pleasure to see the students and how satisfied they were with their experiences.
Interested? It’s not too late to sign up for this year’s Fam Trips, and there’s a great selection on offer.
• Two Business English trips: one taking in London, Cheltenham, Worcester and Cambridge and the other starting with two London centres before going to Portsmouth, Bournemouth and along the beautiful English coastline to visit several centres.
• A Young Learners trip to the north of England, visiting some of the region’s best-known large and small cities and schools specialising in summer groups of teenagers in Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Nottingham, Hull and York.
• A trip to Brighton and Hove, visiting five centres including a variety of privately run schools plus the local state further education college and taking in the atmosphere of one of the UK’s liveliest small cities.
• A trip to London, with the chance to explore the real city and eight very different language schools in a variety of areas.
• A trip to Bournemouth and Swanage, visiting eight schools in this beautiful and popular student destination.
• A chance to visit 12 schools in the South West, including in the cathedral cities of Exeter and Salisbury as well as Bristol and some pretty seaside towns.
Interested in one of these trips, or others on offer? If you have registered to attend StudyWorld, you can apply now. And if you haven’t registered for StudyWorld yet – what are you waiting for?