One week until the advance early bird deadline – book now
Monday 5 December 2011
Educators, you have one more week to register for StudyWorld London 2012 at the advance early bird rate.
If you want to pay the best price to attend StudyWorld London 2012, you must book and pay by Monday 12 December 2011.
Taking place from Monday 3 – Wednesday 5 September at the Hilton London Metropole, StudyWorld is your opportunity to build connections with hundreds of serious study-abroad agents. Participation includes:
- Table to conduct essential business meetings
- Marcom eSchedule PRO account to arrange appointments prior to the event
- Seminar programme
- StudyWorld event guide with essential participant information
- Lunches and refreshments on trading days
- StudyWorld Welcome Reception
- Post-appointments reception
By registering at the Advance Early Bird Rate you can save up to GBP 480 on the Full Rate. The price of a table + attendance for main rep starts at GBP 2,400 and the cost of an additional representative is GBP 1,765. To guarantee this discounted price, please ensure we have your booking and payment by Monday 12 December 2011.
Contact the team for more information on how to register.