StudyWorld is all about creating connections, building relationships with contacts old and new, and showcasing the best of UK education.
We therefore encourage everyone to make the most of StudyWorld’s out-of-hours experience by attending our free networking social events, or signing up to attend a Fam Trip or other fringe event.
StudyWorld networking receptions
Our Monday night Welcome Reception and our post-appointments reception on Tuesday are great chances for everyone attending StudyWorld to mix, chat and say hello over a drink or two. You will catch up with old friends – and perhaps spend a moment or two with someone whose appointment schedule was too full to meet you.
There is no need to book – both are held in the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, so just turn up with your lanyard, business cards and a smile.
StudyWorld fringe events
We’re delighted to see a growing number of events and fam trips being organised by educators and service providers around StudyWorld.
StudyWorld fringe events are a great way to continue the conversation and build on the momentum of StudyWorld’s drive to showcase the best of UK education. And there’s an exciting mix of events, with everything from tours and receptions to the full fam trips touring education centres in different parts of the UK.
Events in London include:
- Welcome reception, tour and dinner at Mill Hill School (Sunday 3 September)
- Reception, murder mystery night and overnight at Chartam English (Sunday 3 September)
- ALTO Double Event London with leader and manager sessions (Monday 4 September)
- London is Great networking reception at the Churchill War Rooms (Tuesday 5 September)
- Campus Living Villages reception, tour and free accommodation on Wednesday and/or Thursday night
- The PIEoneer Awards, celebrating innovation and achievement in international education (Friday 8 September)
Fam trips travelling outside London include:
- Quality English trip to the South West, visiting eight schools (Wednesday 6 to Friday 8 September)
- Quality English trip to the North, visiting seven schools (Wednesday 6 to Saturday 9 September)
- Liverpool School of English Fam Trip (Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 September)
- English UK South West Fam Trip, visiting ten schools (Wednesday 6 to Monday 11 September)
Interested in attending one of the events above? It is essential to book your place to join any of the activities that are not organised by StudyWorld.
If you are hosting an event around StudyWorld, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll tell everyone about it.