StudyWorld meeting scheduling will begin on Monday 10 July!
If you have registered for StudyWorld you will receive your Marcom eSchedule PRO login details on Thursday 6 July. Use those few days to check your online profile is correct and up-to-date.
You can schedule up to 48 one-to-one meetings at StudyWorld.
Marcom eSchedule PRO will help you:
- save time scheduling your meetings
- strategically select who you want to meet
- keep full control your schedule and profile
- create and manage your own priority lists
- request appointments with personalised messages and save message templates
- view your colleagues’ schedules and join or transfer meetings
- export your schedule and delegate information to PDF
- schedule meetings in two clicks via PC or smartphone
- have access to your online schedule 24/7, anywhere in the world
If you have not yet registered for StudyWorld, book your place now to start scheduling meetings on Monday 10 July.
- If you wish to update your StudyWorld booking information, please contact us.
- For technical support with Marcom eSchedule PRO, contact Marcom Connect once logged in.