With StudyWorld just over two months away, have you remembered to book everything you will need at the event?
– Special rates have been negotiated with the Hilton London Metropole for educators and service providers. Click here to reserve your bedroom via a dedicated conference booking site.
– Double your meetings and increase your opportunity to meet valuable new contacts by booking two representatives at StudyWorld. Book before Marcom eSchedule PRO opens on 7 July. Educator price – GBP 1,650 + VAT; Service provider price – GBP 890 + VAT, Agent price – from GBP 180.
– Educators and service providers can book visitor passes for representatives who don’t want to schedule meetings. This is a great option for senior staff who want freedom to network without being tied to a table and staff in training. Visitor passes are available for the full event or just one day. Educator price – from GBP 550; Service provider price – from GBP 450.
– Want to ensure your devices are charged throughout the event? Book a power socket for your table to stay connected during meetings for GBP 83.
– Place your advert in the StudyWorld event guide or your leaflet/brochure in the delegate bags. Prices from GBP 550. Click here to book.
– If you require an official letter of invitation for visa purposes, request this as early as possible. Letters of invitation will only be issued once full payment has been received for your attendance at StudyWorld.
- Please contact the team to book any additional representatives, guests or power sockets.