We wanted to make StudyWorld 2017 amazing – and it was. We asked for your 2017 feedback and here is what you said.
We made some big changes: we moved to the QEII Centre in the heart of Westminster, made the event a showcase for UK education, and introduced some innovative new ways of attending and meeting.
Feedback shows over nine out of ten delegates said StudyWorld met their expectations and that our customer service was excellent or good. Almost the same proportion rated the opportunities to connect with partners as good or excellent, while almost seven out of 10 said the event was good value for money, with almost everyone else rating it average. And lots of people liked the relaxed atmosphere.
We’re pleased with the feedback, and are using it to improve the event for next year. In particular, we will add extra seating and review the networking reception and programme timings.
It’s not just the feedback which shows what a great event StudyWorld was: our figures tell the same story, whether about the number of meetings booked, where our delegates came from, and how they chose to meet. Take a look:
There were 770+ participants, from 60 countries and 57 markets, of whom:
- 33 were from 14 Chinese cities
- 15 were from Saudi Arabia
- 110 had never attended StudyWorld before
- 25 were from universities or further education providers
- 10 associations were represented
What did they do?
- 6000 meetings were held over two days, and on average, 85 per cent of educators’ meeting schedules were filled
- Just over half of our educators worked from tables or booths
- Just under half chose a no-table option, most with a meeting pass but a significant majority without
- They also attended up to 11 hours of industry-focused seminars and CPD: almost nine out of ten rated the keynote speech from Gavin Esler
What did they like?
Lots of things, particularly the venue, but particularly mentioned were:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- The Gulf and Embassy zones
- Flexible passes
Take advantage of fantastic early bird offers and pre-filled forms for anyone who came this year (look out for an email from Marcom Connect or contact email@example.com).
Thanks again for all your StudyWorld 2017 feedback and we look forward to seeing you next September!