Book your place at the major trade event for UK education before Monday 5 March to benefit from early bird prices. We look forward to welcoming you in September!
If you are a study abroad agent, education consultant, overseas education institution, government ministry and cultural bureau, overseas association or stakeholder, or other similar organisation looking for education, training and partnerships to be delivered either in the UK or in partnership with a UK-based education exporter, book your place at StudyWorld 2018 today.
English UK partner agencies
If you are an English UK partner agency, we are pleased to offer you a 50% discount on all StudyWorld participation options. Find out more about the English UK partner agency scheme.
StudyWorld is the only event overseas agents and buyers need to build partnerships and negotiate deals with UK education exporters.
Here, you can meet every one of your business needs, research possibilities, catch up with the latest industry thinking in expert-led seminars, and be inspired by motivational speakers.
StudyWorld is innovative, built around quality, and supported by the UK government.
Overseas agents, partners and buyers pay a small contribution to attend. A maximum of two individuals can attend per agency.
Prices include a Marcom eSchedule PRO account (one per representative), accommodation in the Doubletree by Hilton in London Westminster on Monday and Tuesday, seminar programme, welcome reception on Monday evening, post-appointments reception on Tuesday, and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Early bird discount
Book before Monday 5 March 2018 to take advantage of our early bird rates.
Event attendance with accommodation
|Early bird||Full rate|
|1 representative, single accommodation||£195||£345|
|2 representatives, single accommodation||£395||£685|
|2 representatives, shared accommodation||£355||£515|
Event attendance without accommodation
If do not need or would rather arrange your own accommodation, please choose one of the options below.
|Early bird||Full rate|
StudyWorld showcases the entire UK education offer. Whatever you do, there will be a UK educator who wants to meet you.
We welcome study abroad agents, worldwide governments, international organisations, educators and businesses seeking educational partnerships, training and services at StudyWorld.
However, only accredited and government-recognised schools, colleges and universities can participate in StudyWorld. Institutions accredited by the accreditation schemes and membership bodies listed below are invited to take part in StudyWorld.
Recognised accreditation schemes
- Asociación Española de Promotores de Cursos en el Extranjero
- Association of International Educational Counsellors
- Association of Language Travel Organisations
- Association of Russian Educational Advisors
- Association of the Travel Agencies of Serbia
- Brazilian Educational & Language Travel Association
- Educational Agents Network
- European Association of Quality Agencies
- Fachverband Deutscher Sprachreise-Veranstalter e.V.
- Federation of Education and Language Consulting Association
- Hong Kong International Education Consultants’ Association
- International Education Consultants Association
- International Education Counsellors Association of Turkey
- Indonesian International Education Consultants Association
- Italian Association of Language Consultants and Agents
- Japan Association of Overseas Studies
- Kazakhstan Association of Educational Agents
- Korea Overseas Study Abroad
- Office National de garantie des séjours et stages linguistiques
- Professional International Education Resources
- Swiss Association of Language Travel Agents
- Taiwan Overseas Study Association
- Thai International Education Consultants Association
- The Council of International Education and Travel
- Turkish Education Agents Group
- Union Nationale des Organisations de Séjours Educatifs, Linguistiques et de Formation en Langues
- Vietnam International Education Consultants Association
If you need accommodation in London, you can book for StudyWorld including two nights at a hotel a short walk away from the conference venue in the heart of London.
Two nights’ accommodation is included in the StudyWorld package for agents and other overseas buyers, at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel – Westminster.
Check in is from 3pm on Monday 4 September and check out is until 12pm on Wednesday 6 September.
The hotel is a short 12 minute walk from the QEII Centre, where all seminars, receptions and meetings take place. Shuttle buses will be provided between the hotel and QEII Centre at peak times.
If you wish to extend your stay at the DoubleTree Westminster, please email email@example.com. Prices below:
Single occupancy – GBP 199 per night
Shared occupancy – GBP 209 per night
The hotel address is: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel – London Westminster
30 John Islip Street, London, SW1P 4DD
Find out how to get to the DoubleTree Westminster from London’s major airports.
If you need a visa to enter the UK, remember to apply for one well in advance.
Overseas partners and buyers requiring visas to enter the UK are advised to apply for a visa at least two months before the event. The International team can provide official invitation letters to assist with visa applications. Please note that these letters are only issued to those who have paid their participation fees in full. To check whether you may require a visa in order to enter the UK, visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.